Ghana Community Bristol is a community of Ghanaians and friends of Ghana who live in and around Bristol, UK. GCB aims to Promote greater knowledge and understanding of Ghanaian culture and the Ghanaian people through networking and common interest. The Ghana Community, Bristol aims to:
- Promote greater knowledge and understanding of Ghanaian culture and people through social, educational, cultural and recreational activities.
- Promote social, economic and educational activities for the welfare of its members.
- Co-operate with other organizations with similar objectives, and to foster friendly relations with the community.
assist developmental efforts in Ghana
- Provide resources and support to members in time of need.
- Serve as advocate for developing appropriate connections through networking that benefit both Ghanaian and British interest.